New Tactics, Tools, And Techniques To Compete In The Digital Economy
|Voeg toe aan verlanglijst|
|Mail naar vriend(in) /collega|
|Schrijf een recensie|
|Auteur:||King, Kim Ann|
|Ligt deze titel in de winkel?||Dit artikel is op dit moment niet op voorraad in een van onze vestigingen.|
To succeed at B2B marketing today, you must excel across all areas: from getting your message out, to generating demand, to enabling sales teams. New technologies and new techniques make excellence possible. Now, top B2B marketer Kim Ann King brings together all the best practices and tools you need to make excellence real.
In The Complete Guide to B2B Marketing , King helps you succeed by focusing on the three pillars of cutting-edge B2B marketing: automation, personalization, and experimentation. Drawing on her pioneering experience at companies like Akamai and Open Market, King shows how to:
- Systematically assess your context and customer, via personas, profiles, and other powerful techniques
- Choose among today's panoply of marketing options, tools, and techniques
- Build a more agile B2B marketing organization, and link its goals more tightly to strategy
- More accurately estimate marketing spend and ROI
- Systematically optimize demand generation and many other key functions
- Leverage higher-value approaches to web/mobile, SEO, and customer community-building
- Gain more value from corporate standards and your creative services vendors
- Discover what worked and what didn't, and use this knowledge to improve more quickly
You'll find comprehensive, actionable resources, including best-practices checklists for every tactic, vendor checklists for evaluating new marketing technologies, a complete corporate marketing plan outline, and a start-to-finish marketing communications case study. If you're a B2B marketer, you'll find The Complete Guide to B2B Marketing invaluable – whatever your company's size, product, service, or industry.
|Titel:||Complete Guide To B2b Marketing|
|Auteur:||King, Kim Ann|
|Uitgever:||Pearson Education (us)|
|Plaats van publicatie:||01|
|Afmetingen:||164 x 237 x 27|
KIM ANN KING (Greater Boston Area, MA) is Chief Marketing Officer of SiteSpect, a leading web and mobile optimization solutions provider. There, she is responsible for demand generation, brand awareness, and customer acquisition/retention initiatives. King founded and was CEO of New Leaf Communications, a boutique marketing consultancy. She has built several high-tech B2B brands, and helped to successfully launch several Internet companies. Her high-impact, cost-effective marketing initiatives have consistently achieved brand recognition, marketplace differentiation, and customer acquisition and loyalty at companies including Bit9, Open Market, and Akamai Technologies. King has authored numerous articles on e-commerce, marketing, and optimization. She holds an M.S. in Communications Management from Simmons College and a B.S. in Public Relations with honors from Boston University.
4. Visibility Tactics
5. Demand Generation Tactics
6. Organizational Enablement Tactics
7. Marketing Technology
8. Building the New B2B Marketing Organization
9. Mapping Out Marketing Activities. Creating an Annual Calendar
10. Measuring and Reporting Results
11. About the Budget. How to Estimate Spend
Appendix A. Vendor Checklist for Marketing Technology
Appendix B. Corporate Marketing Plan OutlineYour complete B2B marketing blueprint: how to use today's technologies and best practices to drive powerful competitive advantage through automation, personalization, and experimentation.